1. Weekly Cleaning:
- Ideal for busy households with children and pets that tend to accumulate messes quickly.
- Ensures a consistently tidy and fresh living environment throughout the week.
- Especially beneficial for maintaining high cleanliness standards or if allergies are a concern.
2. Biweekly Cleaning:
- Strikes a balance between regular upkeep and flexibility.
- Suited for households that don't require weekly cleaning but still want consistent maintenance.
- Offers thorough cleaning while allowing for some space between sessions for personal routines.
3. Monthly Cleaning:
- Best for those who maintain a fairly tidy space and require less frequent deep cleaning.
- Provides a deep and comprehensive cleaning session for spaces that don’t accumulate dirt rapidly.
When deciding on the right frequency for your cleaning service, consider the following factors:
- Household Size: Larger families or shared spaces might require more frequent cleaning to manage the mess.
- Pets: Homes with pets might necessitate more frequent cleaning to handle shedding and pet-related messes.
- Busy Schedules: Consider how your routine aligns with the frequency of the cleaning service.
- Budget: More frequent services can be costlier, so weigh the cost against your cleaning needs.
Starting with a deep cleaning service is an excellent foundation, especially for recurring services. It sets a high standard and ensures that subsequent maintenance cleanings are more manageable and effective.
Remember, the right frequency for cleaning services ultimately depends on your unique situation. It might take a bit of trial and error to find the perfect schedule that balances cleanliness, convenience, and budget.
Schedule your House Cleaning Estimate at a time that fits your schedule
Once you review and approve your online cleaning estimate we"ll contact you and schedule your cleaning job
You can relax while we take care of your House Cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are insured. While our team members are trained on proper cleaning procedures and pride themselves in being careful when cleaning your home, If anything were to get broken as a result of something one of our team members did while cleaning- we would do the right thing and notify you immediately. We train all staff members that the best policy in the case of an incident is to report the incident immediately to the homeowner, meaning we will either repair or replace it.
We bring everything we need to professionally clean your home, including supplies, chemicals and equipment. In some cases, at the customer's request we may use cleaning chemicals provided by customer or use the customer's vacuum to clean.
Green cleaning is a broad and often misunderstood term used today to encompass a variety of products and cleaning methods employed by cleaning companies. The goal? To reduce our environmental impact while fostering ecologically safe and healthy homes. Committed to ensuring a safe and healthy home, we strive to make a positive impact on our environment. Our choice of products reflects our commitment to providing the best cleaning and sanitization for your home. We opt for microfiber cloths to cut down on recycled paper waste and use biodegradable chemicals. Rest assured, all our chemicals are mild, ensuring your home never smells like harsh cleaning chemicals.
Payment is due at the time of service. You may leave a check or cash payment on the date of your scheduled service. We can provide a receipt upon request. Payment receipts will be emailed to you.
What if I need to reschedule my regular cleaning?
We get it—life happens!. If you need to reschedule your upcoming cleaning, we're all for flexibility. Just let us know at least 72 hours before your scheduled cleaning, and we'll make it work.
No problem, this is very common. That's is why many of clients decide to provide us with a code to enter the house or provide keys for access. All keys and codes are securely stored and only used by Jose and Delmy, owners of Delmy's Home services.
Glad you asked. Your house cleaning is supervised and carried out by either one or both owners, Jose and Delmy. They are the dedicated owners and operators, ensuring their presence at each cleaning job.
We stand by our cleaning services. After we clean, if you notice a mistake, or you simply believe the cleaning does not meet the standards for the exceptional quality we promised, just let us know within 24 hours of the scheduled cleaning and we will come out and address the issues.
We are glad you asked, that is so nice of you. The more you declutter your counters, put away any clothes, children's toys or other items before we arrive, the better we will be able to clean your home and the deeper the clean will be.
We love pets and respect your pet's feelings. We would appreciate it if pets are secured before our arrival on your cleaning day. We do not take responsibility for pets.